in might goes downward towards to the mantle and it will melt
15.Plate A is oceanic plate and plate B is Continental plate. Because plate A has a characteristics of water and B has a characteristics of land
16.It subducts or move downward
17.it melts. Because of high temperature in mantel
18. Its magma
19. A volcano
20. An earthquake
1. Plate A is an oceanic plate because it is relatively thinner compared to plate B. Plate B is continental plate because it is thicker and floats higher than the other plate.
2. Plates A bends downward because Plate A is denser than Plate B
explain: this sinking of plate beneath the other plate is called subduction. Because of subduction process a depression on the ocean floor called trench are also formed.
3. The leading edge of plate A will start to melt because the temperature beneath the crust (mantle) is higher
As the plate moves deeper into the mantle, it carries with it water which is also causes the melting of rocks
4. the semi molten rock is called magma
6. Earthquake could take place as the plates continue to grind against each other
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!