What is the name given to a program or a set of programs used to look for information in the internet


sorry it so hard but i hope i help a little

search in google you baca

It is called as search engine

Do you know the answer?

Other questions on the subject: Computer Science

The visual aspects that are used to film a single shot such as lightning, sound objects, movement, shadow, colour etc., these codes have to be planned ahead of the filming and need...Read More
1 more answers
In a spreadsheet, the vertical groupings are called rows. They are labeled as 1, 2, 3, and so on.More information: Horizontal groupings in spreadsheet#answerForTrees...Read More
1 more answers
Explanation:It is a worldwide problem that although many students are highly interested in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), they do not study it at the higher educa...Read More
1 more answers
There are a lot of options available for General Academic Strand graduatesExplanation:There is a misconception that GAS graduates typically will not have better opportunities than...Read More
1 more answers
Things I want to learn about ICT         I have learned and understood the importance of ICT hence, I have a lot of things which I wanted to know and learn about ICT. On top of my...Read More
1 more answers