An Operating System (OS) is an interface between a computer user and computer hardware. An operating system is a software which performs all the basic tasks like file management, memory management, process management, handling input and output, and controlling peripheral devices such as disk drives and printers.System Software
System software is software designed to provide a platform for other soft wares. Examples of system software include operating systems like mac OS, GNU/Linux, Android and Microsoft Windows, computational science software, game engines, industrial automation, and software as a service applications.
sorry po plus points hehe
Diko po Alan
I don't know what the answer is
1.Turn your computer on then press Del or (F2) to enter the system BIOS.
2. Go to (BOOT MENU) and choose Boot from CD/DVD
3. Press (F10) to save the configuration and exit BIOS then reset your computer.
4. Insert Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive then start up your computer, Windows 7 will be
5. Select your language, time & (CURRENCY) format, keyboard or input method and click Next
6. Click (INSTALL NOW)
7. Check I (ACCEPT) the license terms and click Next.
8. Click (UPGRADE)if you already have a previous Windows version
9. Select the (DRIVE) where you want to install Windows 7 and click Next
10. It will now start installing Windows 7. The first step, (COPYING) Windows files was
SANA PO MAKATULONG ;)
In my own answer
Windows 7 is an operating system released by Microsoft on October 22, 2009. ... Like previous versions of Windows, Windows 7 has a graphical user interface (GUI) that allows you to interact with items on the screen using a keyboard and mouse
Some of the new features included in Windows 7 are advancements in touch, speech and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, support for additional file formats, improved performance on multi-core processors, improved boot performance, and kernel improvements.