Unhealthy because ricr is more richer than water
healthy para shaakin!
in the first place, substitution is not advisable for just satifying wants. individuals must assess their current condition before submitting to any substitution of diet. However, relative to the question, water lacks nutrients that a functionable body needs compared to carbohydrates that rice. Of course neither is denied for inadequate.
Because water has no nutrients. No calories, no vitamins, no fiber, no carbs, no protein. Nothing that rice has.
1. healthy, because fruits has excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, and they are high in fiber.
2. healthy, yes because eating too much and too less is bad for your health.
3. unhealthy, Its always better to balance your eating, lack of nutrients in your body is bad.
4. unhealthy, sugar is bad for your health and it conrmtains calories and fats and might lead you to diabetes or ang diabetes-related condition.
5. unhealthy, replacing rice with water can lead to malnutrition or starvation because its unhealthy if most of your nutrients came from rice. Its better to balance food.
6. healthy, eating meat can be okay if eaten moderately, but too much of meat can lead to type 2 diabetes, heart stroke, colorectal cancer, etc.
7. healthy, home cooked meals are happier and healthier and consume less sugar and processed foods, which can result in higher energy levels and better mental health.
8. unhealthy, vegetables are rich in many nutrients like potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
9. healthy, eating deep-fried food regularly can put you at a higher risk of developing diseases like diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
10. unhealthy, because softdrinks contains alot of sugar and acids.