Question:What is curriculum in education
Curriculum is a standards-based sequence of planned experiences where students practice and achieve proficiency in content and applied learning skills. Curriculum is the central guide for all educators as to what is essential for teaching and learning, so that every student has access to rigorous academic experiences.
Determine the Organizational Objectives. ...
Assess Training Needs. ...
Finalize the Training Objectives and Budget. ...
Select Trainers. ...
Select the Training Method(s) ...
Develop and Administer the Training Programs. ...
Evaluate the Training.
Curriculum is an important element of education. Aims of education are reflected in the curriculum. In other words, the curriculum is determined by the aims of life and society.
12345 is the answer of i 192827291
1. Memoranda is the plural form of memorandum.
2. Curriculum is singular.
3. Men and women show plural forms.
4. Children is the plural form of child.
5. Alumni is the plural form of alumnus.
6. Means is plural (discussing the different means of environment)
7. Analyses is plural form of analysis
8. Basis is plural
9. Data is plural form of datum
10. Syntheses is plural form of synthesis